Tuesday, October 28, 2014

There is something about FUSCHIA ...

Hey guys
It's been a while since my last post
I'm kinda procrastinate a little bit to post something on my blog, mainly because i was lazy
But today i have something quiet interesting to post
Well lately i've been into the wagon of using Fuschia Lipstick
Reason ???
No reason at all
I just so into it right now
At first, i thought fuschia is not me
I remember long time ago, i see korean drama actress wears a lot of bright fuschia lipstick and i ended up bought one and when i try it on myself it look extremely ridiculous.
Then i put those lipstick in the deepest section of my collection and never wear it again.
Now, it is totally different situation
I don't know how it happen actually, but i try them on one more time and i was completely captivated !!!
Like seriously, i wear them almost every time i can get my hand on it.
So the big sum up about this post is literally not my struggle with fuschia lipstick bit more on the side that i wanna show you guys 4 type of fuschia lip products i've been loving now.
Are you ready ? xD

Etude House Dear Blooming Lipstick in shade PK015

Start with the first FUSCHIA lipstick i bought back then when i was obsessed with korean drama
It is the Etude House Dear Blooming Lipstick that is part of the pink collection Etude House release back last year.
I was really captivated with the ad where Krystal wear this lipstick.
I thought i never have lipstick with that color before and decided to buy it anyway


Turns out now, it is really become one of my favorite
I really like how the color show on my lips now.
It is very pigmented, have satin finish and leave a stain even after drinking or eating.
So i think it is a must to include this as one of my favorite " Fushcia Lip "

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in shade 37 L'exuberante

I always always love Chanel lipstick
The packaging, the formula, the goodness
It is just one of my favorite lipstick in the whole lipstick type and brand
This particular shade is one of my most use Chanel Lipstick
As the name suggest, it gives matte finish to the lip but not too matte that it makes it uncomfortable to wear.
It is extremely comfortable, so pigmented and has a good long lasting formula

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in shade Ole Flamingo

Have i ever mention that Bourjois is actually a sister company to Chanel Cosmetics?
Well no wonder because the quality of this lippies are comparable to Chanel
Just like the rouge allure velvet, the rouge edition velvet from Bourjois offer matte finish to the lip and a very lighweight formula so it is comfortable to wear daily basis,
The only different is the bourjois is in liquid creamy formulation
If you see the swatches below, the bourjois one has more creamy formulation than Chanel
And of course from the price
So if you need a nice dupe for the L'exuberante, just get the Ole flamingo :)


YSL Rouge Volupte Shine no.5 Fuschia in Excess

And the last of the whole Fuschia madness, i can't get done with it until mentioning YSL RVS in no.5
This is the lipstick when i want to rock the fuschia lip without going to much
It has sheer formulation which make it really nice to wear on daily basis since it shows sheer and just give hint of color to the lips
Just like wearing tinted balms but obviously better.
Definitely a stapple if you are a little bit shy to go full on bold lipstick xD.

So that's all guys
My all favorite Fuschia Lip kinda thing
Probably will make tutorial using one of this products later
Hope you enjoy my post

xoxo
♥ Anita ♥






2 comments:

  1. Etude house ..pk015 looks amazing. I must try it. How is the finish of it? Matte or satin?
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete