Sunday, June 8, 2014

♥ May Favorites MakeUp Stuff ♥

Hi folks
Today i'm gonna post about my favorites makeup stuff for the month of May
I may be a little too late to post this now but again i think i should show you guys some of my favorites that i rediscover from my makeup stash 



Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder in shade 30 Naturel

My most favorite compact powder of all !!! i just rediscover it again and fall in love all over again with this powder. It gives a nice natural finish to my face and i kinda feel it blurred the pores and make my face look smooth whenever i used it. Love it so much this month 

Benefit Rockateur Blush

A beautiful rose gold blush that just perfect for everyday use. It super nice and settle very good on the face and what i like the most, it gives just a little bit of shimmer to make your cheek looks glowy. I bought it last year on October and i just realize that i didn't give it a lot of love back then but now it's totally my first go to when i want to have a little flush on my cheek.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in shade Romantic

Whenever i want a little nice red stain on my lips, i will go get this balm. It super nice !!!
Not only it gives a nice tint to the lips but it also very moisturizing on the lips.
Too bad it not stay for quite long, but among all my lipstick collection i tend to grab this a lot this month.

Etude House Look at My Eyes Cafe Minnie Edition in shade PK005

I don't wear too much shadow on daily basis, i tend to pick up something neutral just to neutralize my lid color and make my makeup all settle nice. So whenever i just need to give a little color to my eyelid, i grab this single shadow a lot ! It gives a nice pink kinda brownish color to my lid and just make everything looks super nice. I love this shade so much and the formulation of this shadow is so nice (and the price are not gonna hurt your pocket at all). Just perfect for every day looks !!!

3 Concept Eyes Eyebrow Shaper in shade Grey Brown

I never got out of my house without doing my eyebrow, my brow just the worst !!! They're really my flaw when it comes to my face, that's why i'm an addict to find a great brow product. I feel the 3ce brow shaper not the best of all brow product in the world but it's quite nice for just using everyday. I love the color in fact cause it matches my brow color perfectly. (if you have any good brow product recommendation please let me know)

Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara

This mascara make me just wanna use it everyday !!! Seriously ! It's waterproof, give a nice volume to the lashes and it's lengthening too !!! the downside is tend to clump a little bit but i don't mind that. It just the best mascara i ever got.

That's it for my May Favorites product
I just hope you guys enjoy my post and i promise i will try to post a lot of things in this blog from now :)

xoxo
♥ Anita 


No comments:

Post a Comment