Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August HAUL !!!!

Hi
Today post is about a haul that i just done for the entire August
I quiet manage to get a lot products that i've been wanting for such a long time last month
I've been craving for some of them since i kinda collect them and i just love the products itself
Hihihi xD
 
 
Quiet a lot right ? xD
Some new skincare products and of course some new makeup to try
Hohohoho
 
First of them all is the eyeshadow
I finally can get my hand into this MAKEUPGEEK Shadows !!!
Been wanting them all so much since i love to watch Marlena youtube channel.
I got 8 pans which is i know quiet a lot for me
But i can't help it ><
They're retail for $5,99 each pan and have a same quality or even better than Mac shadow and a lot cheaper too
It shipped right away from USA with very affordable shipping price
I only pay $6 for shipping right from USA to Indonesia
How cool is that !!!
Around Indonesia shipping usually cost me much more than this.
So glad i decided to get it right from the website than some online shop (overprice selling as always).
Feel free to check them out at www.makeupgeek.com
 
 
 
Next i got some affordable side makeup
I got three Maybelline 24 Color Tattoo since i love Bad to the Bronze so much i decided to get another colors that quite bold which is unlike me.
I get Too Cool which is a white silvery shade, than Tenacious Teal which is a beautiful teal color and last is Edgy Emerald which is slightly mint green with shimmery finish.
Next i got Tony Moly backstage eyeliner in Black that i want to try for such a long time ago but keep forgetting to buy it ><
And lastly is two new nail polish from Etude House Play Nails Collection :)
 
 
 
Last for makeup is LIPSTICK
This the part i most excited for xD
First, finally i could get my hand on the very infamous Cheon Song Yi Lipstick which is YSL Rouge Pur Couture No. 52 Rosy Coral !!!!!
Arghhhhhh !!!!!
Finally !!!!
I've been searching for this one for some time now but the overprice make me hesitate to buy it
But my wait is finally over, i found an online shop at instagram call BeautyPartner who sell this lipstick on very most reasonable price.
Lucky Me !!!
The color is just very pretty on my skin and quite flattering too
My sister even ask me to share it with her since it basically look good on everybody.
Definitely gonna make tutorial with it xD
Next i got me two new TOM FORD Lipstick
I know you guys probably think i splurge a lot
Well i do splurge a lot but i really love Tom Ford Lipstick that much that i decided to start collecting them.
Beside the reason i bought two is cause there's discount back in May which is the Neiman Marcus Annual Sale that make me decided to get more since it save me around 5 dollars each.
So quite a bargain xD.
 
 
Last for this haul post is new skincare products
First i got new moisturizer since my shiseido will run out soon i decided to have backup
But this time i wanna try new moisturizer and that is the Philosophy Oil Free Gel Moisturizer
I heard a lot of youtubers talk about this moisturizer and that's why i wanna give it a shot.
Beside, Philosophy now make it to Luxola and that means i could easily purchase them
And the best other part is that Luxola always come with discount codes that make the product is much cheaper that anywhere you could find.
About the beauty blender, it's one of free gift i receive from Luxola
There was this day when you purchase over Rp350.000 at Luxola you will get this beauty blender for free which in my opinion it's already paid for the entire purchase !!!
Great offer right
And last products is my oldie trusty Mario Badescu
I got this on a new kit they present which help me save some money more.
A total bargain
That's why i love shopping at Luxola
Be sure to check them out
They have all the nicest brand with high quality and of course great price and special offers and gift too xD
 
 
So that's all for my August Haul
Pretty sure i will have no more haul post in two three months ahead since it's quite a lot money i spend here >.<
Hope you like my post and stay tune cause i will definitely review some of them for you guys.
 
xoxo
Anita
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment