Saturday, September 27, 2014

Simple Eye Makeup and Coral Lip Tutorial

Hey my fellow readers
As promise in my haul post, today i'm gonna show you guys how i do my makeup using this YSL Lipstick i just got.
Love this lipstick so much since it's remind me the look of Cheon Song Yi
But i'm not gonna recreate Cheon Song Yi look
Honestly, i'm not good to recreate people looks
So today i'm just gonna show you how i do it base on what i think best for myself.
xoxo
 
 
Soooo this is the look i create.
Just simple eye makeup to balance the bold coral-ly lipstick
I really like the way this lipstick show on my lips so much ^.^
 
The products i use to achieve this look are 
 
Foundation : Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in shade B10
Eye : Urban Decay Naked Pallete using only shade Naked and Buck
3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner in Zorro
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Cheek : Clinique Cheek Pop in shade 03 Berry Pop
Lip : YSL Rouge Pur Couture in shade 52 Rosy Coral
 
So for the tutorial i'm just gonna show you guys only the picture how i do the eye look since i think that is the part that need a little bit more than just an explanation.
 
First of course i start with applying my foundation using a beauty blender.
In the look i don't use concelear since i using two layer of this foundation to make it has more coverage.
Then, into the eyes
 
 
 I start with applying Naked (a light brown color) all over the lid, then i take Buck (a medium brown color) using a blending brush, brush Buck into the crease to make it more define.
Then i'm taking my eyeliner and only tightline my eyes.
Tightlining will help make your lashes appear more full and just give a nice settle eyeline without looking too much.
 

 
Next gonna curl those lashes and apply a generous amount of mascara xD.
 
Now for the brow
I'm using my trusty Anastasia dipbrow pomade that really good for humid weather.
Trust me, this brow pomade will not budge whatsoever !
 
Start with lining the bottom line of your brow first to make it really define
Then using the spooley, brush it upward to make it more natural and look like your own brow hair.
Brush over until you feel like it become more natural looking.
Next line the upper line of your brow with what left on your brush then brush over again so the line will not appear unnatural.
After that you can get your natural looking crisp brow xD
( This is the method i find the best to make my brow looks more natural ).
 
And last step just put your blush on the apple of your cheek and slap on the lipstick on your lips
That's it !!!
Quiet simple and quick makeup
 
 
Hope you enjoy my first tutorial
If it's hard to understand feel free to ask me ^.^
 
xoxo
♥ Anita ♥
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment