Thursday, July 3, 2014

♥ June Favorites ♥

Hey guys
I'm back again with another favorites post
I really feel june past really quick this time and now it's already july
How fast time really gone by ><

So before i chatty much more, let's just jump to my favorites for June



I just purchased this cleansing oil in the mid of June
I've been trying to find a makeup cleanser that works better like Bioderma since i can't purchase Bioderma in my hometown (which is a shame since i love Bioderma so much ><)
So i went to Body Shop and found this
I see this before in Amelia Liana Blog and she kinda raved about this so i wanna try it.
At first i was kinda afraid because i have oily skin and this cleanser is basically oil base
But turns out it doing pretty nice on me
It doesn't leave a greasy feeling after using it and most important thing of all, it doesn't break me out 
( i try etude house cleansing oil while back and it break me out a lot)
I really enjoy using this cleansing oil a lot now so i think it is a must to insert it as my june favorite xD


In the last may favorite post, i was on search for a nice and waterproof + smudgeproof brow product
And i finally found one !
It's the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade !!!
I freakin love this stuff
It's waterproof and smudgeproof as i want it to be, great product.
The downside? yes it has a downside
It's kinda hard to use if you're not quite familiar with it
You need to be extra careful cause it is so pigmented and if you put too much your brow will look so damn terrible.
A little trick i found work for me the best is to outlining my brow first with the tiniest amount of it in some brow brush
Then i use brow brush to blend it and kinda soften the line i use for outline it xD


Another revlon product for lip favorite this month
I'm in love with the formulation of this lipstick
It's moisturizing, glide on smoothly on the lips and the color is just perfect for everyday
Totally love this one so much 


God knows how much i love this blush
Ever since i got it, i wear it practically non stop !!!
The color and the result on the cheeks is absolutely gorgeous
Hear lots of compliment to whenever i wear it
Totally a worth buying blush


It's the nicest under eye concealer i ever found
It glides on smoothly, it blends beautifully and it doesn't creasing on me
The best thing of all, it conceal my dark under eye circles perfectly.
Overly in love with this stuff
Too bad that Maybelline Indonesia doesn't produce this one yet since it's kinda expensive if you wanna buy it from online shop >.<


I really like this stuff so much
It's the nicest concealer i ever found at Indonesia store ever !!!
It conceal and cover the pimple nicely
Eventhough it only has one shade, it matches me very good
At first i thought it's a little bit to dark for me but turns out i was wrong
It's easy to blend, cover nicely and cheap
The best thing i ever found !!! 

So that's it for my June favorites
Hope you enjoy my post


xoxo
♥ Anita
 

  







 


No comments:

Post a Comment